Karnavati University (abbreviated as KU and formerly known as Unitedworld) is a State Private University, located in Gandhinagar, the capital of the state of Gujarat in Western India. KU was established in the year 2017 through the Gujarat University Act 2017.
Unitedworld School of Business (UWSB) was founded in 2009. UWSB has two campuses in different locations namely Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar Highway) and Kolkata (Salt Lake, Sector – 5). Both the campuses provide two PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) courses approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Kolkata campus also provides PGPM program with optional MBA recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC).
KU is one of the top universities in the state of Gujarat, providing undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the area of Design, Business, Law, Liberal Arts, Mass Communication and Dentistry. Since 2018, KU has been considered one of the leading universities that provide different best programs at UG & PG level.
KU comprises the following constituent Colleges:
- Unitedworld Institute of Design (UID)
- Unitedworld School of Law (UWSL)
- Unitedworld School of Business (UWSB)
- Unitedworld School of Liberal Arts & Mass Communication (USLM)
- Karnavati School of Dentistry (KSD)
Five separate colleges on single campus provide students a lot of options to think, explore and prepare for their character in a quickly changing global environment. Additionally, to these opportunities, the student may make use of research facilities and faculty expertise from related academic fields.
KU Award Details 2016-2018:
- Indian Health Professional Awards 2017
- Asia Education Summit Awards 2017
- UWSL Awarded as one of the leading top 10 promising colleges in India – 2017
- Unitedworld Group of Institutions Awarded one of the best Education Group
- UID receives an award for Best Design Institutes at Asia Education Summit – 2016
KU has a world-class infrastructure with all the modern facilities. The lush green campus, the attractive lotus ponds, the different sports grounds, a big library, the blossomed trees during raining, the chilled out gazebo area and the delicious meal will make you fall in love with the KU. Other than this, the hostel accommodations are very comfortable, well-furnished and fully equipped with everything you need like neat rooms, in-house dining, canteen, Wi-Fi, room service, study rooms and overall a peaceful environment.
|Course Name||Duration||Mode||Annual Fees||Status|
|LLM||1 Years||Regular||2 Lacs|
|M.Des||2 Years||Regular||4 Lacs|
|PGDM||2 Years||Regular||3.25 Lacs|
|B.Des||4 Years||Regular||4.5 Lacs|
|BDS||5 Years||Regular||3.6 Lacs|
|BBA+LLB||5 Years||Regular||2.2 Lacs|
|B.Com||3 Years||Regular||58.3 K|
|BBA||3 Years||Regular||58.3 K|
|BA||3 Years||Regular||31.8 K|
KU B.Des Eligibilty Criteria
Candidate should have passed 10+2
KU M.Des Eligibilty Criteria
Candidate should have passed graduation
KU PGDM Eligibilty Criteria
Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University are considered eligible for this course. Candidates in their final year of graduation may also apply. All students seeking admission to Unitedworld School of Business must fill-up the prescribed application form, and submit the same to Unitedworld School of Business with their admit cards and scorecards of CAT /CMAT/ MAT / XAT / GMAT /Any other National Level Entrance Test.
The dates and venue for the Selection Round are intimated by shortlisted candidates through email, letter and phone call receipt of application form.
- The selection comprises of Instant presection/Group Discussion/case Analysis
- Psychometric Test
- Personal Interview
Selected Candidates are intimated via mail and letter. The admission is confirmed on receipt of requisite fees as mentioned in the admission offer letter.
KU BBA Eligibilty Criteria
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
KU BBA+LLB Eligibilty Criteria
10 + 2 from any recognized board. Class 12th students appearing / waiting for final result. As per Gujarat University and Bar Council of India rules and regulations.
KU BA Eligibilty Criteria
Candidate should have passed 10+2
- Karnavati University is spread across 34-acres of lush green oasis landscape at S.G Highway and provides amiable environment along with creativities and positivity for the students to bring out their best. Some of its key infrastructures include:-
- The campus has fully-equipped ac auditorium having the capacity of more than 500 people. It’s fully acoustic with modern projectors and digital sound system.
- Campus is strategically located on Gandhinagar -Ahmedabad highway. Public transport is easily available. Infocity, Gift city, Shopping malls, Multiplexes, Restaurants, ATMs, Gym, Hospital, Medical stores and other lifestyle amenities.
- UID has a modern library with a seating capacity of more than 150 students with wifi and computers. The library has more than 10,000 relevant books, research papers, magazines and the latest e-study resources
- UID campus has a sports arena for football, cricket, hockey and volleyball. Indoor games facilities include table tennis, pool table, badminton and other activities. For aerobics and yoga, the specialized trainer is also there
- The institute provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls inside the campus. Hostels are equipped with wifi, 24×7 security, power backup and other amenities. AC and NON AC room facilities are available.
- The campus is having two food joints apart from a well-maintained canteen. Vegetarian healthy food is provided on subsidized rate also Food joints are popular for students catering snacks and coffee.
- Students can purchase their routine stationery requirements from the in-house stationery shop at discounted rates
- The campus is powered by 100 Mbps dedicated internet lease line for students. The campus is fully wifi enabled which helps in 24×7 e-learning and other studies of our students
- The campus is strategically located on Gandhinagar -Ahmedabad highway. Public transport is easily available. Infocity, Gift city, Shopping malls, Multiplexes, Restaurants, ATMs, Gym, Hospital, Medical stores and other lifestyle amenities.
Build Up Areas
The institute provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls inside campus. Hostels are equipped with wifi, 24×7 security, power backup and other amenities. AC and NON AC room facilities are available.
The fees structure is as follows:-
1. AC Accommodation (Twin Sharing): Rs. 85,000/- per annum | Rs. 45,000/- Deposit (Refundable)
2. Non AC Accommodation (Twin Sharing): Rs. 75,000/- per annum | Rs. 35,000/- Deposit (Refundable) 3. AC Accommodation (Triple Sharing): Rs. 55,000/- per annum | Rs. 30,000/- Deposit (Refundable)
4. Non AC Accommodation (Triple Sharing): Rs. 45,000/- per annum | Rs. 25,000/- Deposit (Refundable) Hostel Fee is to be paid in the beginning of every academic year. The students are informed about these dates every year. Hostel Fee can be paid by Cash, Cheque/DD or through Netbanking).
Mess Charges: Mess Charges of Rs. 50,000/- per annum is to be paid in the beginning of every academic year.
Students Activities & Clubs