SSC CGL Application form 2020
|Exam Type||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration Of Exam||Tier 1 – 60 minutes|
Tier 2 – 120 minutes
Tier 3 – 60 minutes
Tier 4 – 45 minutes
SSC CGL Application form 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts such as in the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. IT is having its headquarters located in New Delhi. It has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore at present. Also, it has 2 Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh each of them is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
SSC CGL Application form 2020: Important Dates
|Starting of Online application||15th September 2020|
|Submission of application ends on||15th October 2020|
|Releasing of Admit Card for Tier-I||Updated Soon|
|Tier-I Examination||To be notified later|
|Tier-I Exam Result||Updated Soon|
|Releasing of Admit Card for Tier-II||–|
|Tier-II Examination||Updated Soon|
|CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification||Updated Soon|
Steps to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2020
The Application form has to be filled in two parts:
- 1st Part is Registration
- 2nd Part is Filling up of Application Form
Part I – Registration
- On the official website, click on the link SSC CGL Application Form (ssc.nic.in)
- When the registration page will open, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill basic information such as name, date of birth, email ID, parents name, mobile number, category, achaar card number, communication address details.
- Column 1 to 2 of the application form contains the exam center and code.
- Fill code for seeking age relaxation in column 12.1.
- Preferences of the posts are in column 13.
- Enter minority communities in column 15 while in column 17, enter Aadhaar number.
- Candidates will have to enter educational qualification in column 18.
- Enter the subject code, postal address, permanent address and signature of the candidate is required in columns 20 to 22.
- Press “I agree” button after declaration once filled the correct information and no correction is required.
- No correction/modification shall be allowed thereafter.
- A page with Registration No. will be generated when the “I agree” button is pressed.
- Note down registration number or take a print out of the page.
- Without payment, uploading of photographs, and scanned signature the application is incomplete.
- Pay the fee as told in the application fee section.
- To continue to Part II registration, supply registration number, and date of birth.
Part II – Filling up the application form
- Pay the requisite application fee and upload the scanned photograph.
- The scanned photograph should be in 8 – bit JPG format.
- The digital size of the file must be between 12 kb and 4 kb.
- The resolution of the photograph should be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Candidates then have to upload the scanned signature.
- The digital size of the file must be between 12 kb and 1 kb.
- The resolution of the signature should be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- The signature should be in JPG format.
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the application has been successfully registered.
- Retain the Registration No, an email confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee.
- Take a printout of the online application form and a copy of challan.
SSC CGL 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates can submit fees through SBI challan/net banking and debit/credit card.
- Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100.
- Female, SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates no need to pay any application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online through SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
- After completion of part I registration, take a print out of the challan generated online.
- Deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Through online mode, pay the application fee in the part II registration.
- Through SBI net banking or any other credit/debit card, the application fee can be paid.
The age of candidates should be 20 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category as per the Government rule.
For Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute and
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics
For Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
For all other Posts
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes(For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy:|
|I||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 Minutes (for each Paper)For VH/ OH: 160 Minutes|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
(Finance and Economics)
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis/|
|100||60 MinutesFor VH/ OH: 80 Minutes|
Check here SSC CGL Official details: https://ssc.nic.in/