NDA 2021 Application Form, Exam Date
NDA 2021: The UPSC organizes NDA/NA Examination two times in one year. UPSC recruits suitable candidates for the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Navy through this exam. NDA Exam I Application forms will be available in the month of January, and then in the month of June for NDA Exam II. NDA I Exam will be held in the 3rd week of April 2021. To apply for this examination candidate’s age must be between 16.5 – 19.5 years.
NDA 2021: Important dates
For NDA I
For NDA II
- Applying Candidate must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal and a subject of Bhutan.
- Indian origin candidate who has shifted from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, and Ethiopia or Vietnam and now permanently settled in India can also apply.
- Before 1 January 1962 can apply A Tibetan refugee who came over to India for permanently settling in India.
Candidate’s age must be between 16.5 – 19.5 years.
- For Army Wing: Candidates passed/appearing in 12th class or equivalent exam in any stream can apply.
- For Navy and Air Force: candidate must pass/appearing 12th class or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Physical Standard: Applying candidates must be physically fit as per the norms prescribed by the National Defense Academy and Naval Academy.
- Candidates have to clear; the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital
- For NDA only unmarred candidates can apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who are in their last year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- The applying candidates should be physically fit as per the rules set by NDA (National Defense Academy) & NDE (Naval Academy examinations).
- From the medical hospital, the applicants also have to clear the medical test.
- Candidates Age, Gender, and Marital Status:
- Gender: Only candidate males are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: The applicant must be unmarried.
NDA 2021 Application form
Through an online mode candidate who wants to apply can fill NDA Application Form on the official portal. Before the due dates, candidates make sure to fill out all the details and submit them. Application Form can be filled through online mode in two parts (Part-I and II). After filling the application form candidates have to make ready their scanned photograph and signature to upload. There is no need to send the hard copy of the printed Application Form to the UPSC authority. Instruction to the candidates to keep the printout of the Application Form with them until the selection procedure.
Candidates need to pay the application fee online or offline mode as mentioned on an official.
- For all candidates, the application fee will be 100/-.
- Sons of JCOs, SC/ST candidates, NCOs & ORs are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Through debit/credit card and SBI net banking, the application fee can be submitted.
- Through SBI bank Challan the application fee can also be paid.
NDA 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the written exam will be invited for the SSB interview.
- SSB will be conducted for four to five days.
- Candidates who successfully qualified SSB round will further be called for medical test and document verification process.
- Entrance Exam will be based on 2 papers.
- There will be only MCQ type questions in the exam.
- Every correct answer will get three marks.
- Through the offline mode, the exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper.
- The questions asked in the Exam will be of objective type.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- 2½ hours for each section and the total time to complete the paper will be of 5 hours.
- For every incorrect answer, 33% of the mark assigned to the question will be deducted.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the personality & intelligence interview, on the basis of the prepared merit list.
- The successful candidates will be intimated regarding the allocation of Selection Centers and dates of SSB interviews on the email ID.
- In the first stage of SSB, the Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) will be conducted.
- On the second stage the Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Conference will be conducted.
- After all rounds, the authority informs all the finally selected candidates on the spot.
- After the completion of the interview round, the candidates have to submit the original certificates.
Mathematics: Differential Calculus, Statistics, and Probability, Vector Algebra Matrices and Determinants, Algebra, Integral calculus, and Differential Equations Analytical Geometry of two and three Dimensions, Trigonometry,
English: In the question, the paper syllabus covers various aspects like Vocabulary, comprehension, Grammar and usage and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
General Knowledge: It will cover topics from the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography, and Current Events.