IBPS PO 2020 Application Form: Candidates can apply from smartphones
IBPS PO 2020 applicants can fill their application form from their smartphones. The last date to fill the IBPS PO application form is August 26.
Candidates willing to appear in IBPS PO 2020 exam can fill their application form from smartphones. This has been informed by IBPS on its official website. IBPS PO 2020 application form was made available on August 5. The application form and submit the fees till August 26.
The application fee of IBPS PO is Rs 850 for General and OBC while it is Rs 175 for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. The application fee can be paid online. Correction in IBPS PO application form can be done with the prescribed application deadline. The last date to take printout of the application form till September 10.
IBPS PO 2020 Application Form Dates
The table below highlights IBPS PO dates 2020 related to the application process.
|Commencement of online registration||05-Aug-2020|
|Last date of registration||26-Aug-2020|
|Last date of editing application details||26-Aug-2020|
|Last date for printing of application||10-Sept-2020|
|Online Fee Payment||05-Aug-2020 to 26-Aug-2020|
How to fill IBPS PO 2020 application form?
The steps to fill IBPS PO application form are given below:
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Click the link ‘New Registration’
- Enter name, phone number, email id and security code
- Upon successful registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated
- Post the registration, candidates need to upload the photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- In the detailed application form, candidates need to fill basic details, educational qualification & experience and preferences
- Preview the application form
- Pay the application fees
- Take printout of the application form and fee receipt