IBPS PO 2020 notification released for 1,167 vacancies; apply link to be activated on Aug 5
IBPS PO 2020 notification has been released for 1,167 vacancies. The application form will be released on August 5. Read below to know the new changes in the exam announced by IBPS.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS PO 2020 vacancies on August 4. A total of 1,167 vacancies have been announced for the recruitment exam. The online application link will be activated on August 5. Interested candidates can fill IBPS PO application form till August 26. The prelims exam will be conducted on October 2, 10 and 11, 2020. The mains exam of IBPS PO will be held on November 28, 2020.
IBPS PO New Changes
- The number of IBPS PO vacancies dipped by 73% compared to last year
- IBPS PO dates of prelims exam have been revised
- The application fees have been hiked
- New exam day guidelines issued due to COVID-19 pandemic
- The number of participating banks reduced compared to last year
IBPS PO 2020 Dates
The table below contains IBPS PO 2020 dates pertaining to the exam:
|Release of IBPS PO notification||04-Aug-2020|
|Last date to apply||26-Aug-2020|
|Editing of application||26-Aug-2020|
|Prelims admit card||October 2020|
|Result of preliminary exam||October/ November 2020|
|Prelims scorecard||October/ November 2020|
|Mains IBPS PO admit card||November 2020|
|Mains result||December 2020|
|Mains scorecard||December 2020|
|Interview||January / February 2021|
|Provisional allotment||April 2021|
IBPS PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the exam.
- The age of candidates as on August 1, 2020, should be between 20 years and 30 years. Relaxation of upper age limit will be provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- The educational qualification as August 26, 2020, is graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
How to apply online for IBPS PO?
The steps to fill the IBPS PO application form are given below:
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Click the link ‘New Registration’
- Enter name, phone number, email id and security code
- Upon successful registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- Fill basic details, educational qualification & experience and preferences
- Pay the application fees which is Rs 850 General and OBC while it is Rs 175 for SC/ST/PWBD candidates
- Take printout of application form and fee receipt
New exam day guidelines for IBPS PO
- Wearing of masks is compulsory
- Candidates can carry gloves, personal transparent water bottle, hand sanitizer (50 ml) and pen
- Candidate should maintain social distance with one another
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture
- Roll number and lab number will not be displayed outside the exam venue, candidates will be informed regarding these at the entry gate