IPU CET 2020: Application Form (Till 11th Aug), Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
IPU CET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 11th August 2020. The exam will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. This is a university level exam organized every year to offer admissions into various UG & PG courses. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test with the qualifying marks to be eligible for admission into various programmes in the University. Admission will be offered into B.Tech, BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges. For admission into BDS & MBBS, candidates have to apply through NEET Scores. Through this article we have provided complete details regarding IPU CET 2020.
IPU CET 2020 Exam Dates
For different courses, candidates can check all the official IPUCET exam dates below:
|Course||Last date of Application submission||Application Correction||Admit Card||Date of exam||Result declaration|
|MBA (IT)||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
|B.S.C (Nursing)||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
|B.Tech||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
|LLB||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
|MBA||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
|BCA||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
|BBA||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
|B.ED||11th August 2020||12th – 14th August 2020||–||–||–|
IPU CET 2020 Application Form
Check below details regarding IPU CET 2020 application form:
- IPU CET 2020 Application Form has been released for various courses from 3rd March 2020.
- The complete application process consist of various steps – Filling the application details, uploading the scanned images, filling the academic qualifications, selecting the course and making fee payment.
- Students must fill the application form correctly. In case of any mistake, a correction window will be opened from 12th to 14th August 2020.
- The application form is made available through online mode only.
- Candidates have to submit separate application forms to apply for more than one course.
For all category candidates, the fee is Rs.1200 for each programme. Mode of Payment: Students can pay the application fee through online mode by debit/credit card or net banking method.
- Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- For UG courses, the minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 21 years.
- For PG courses, the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For Bachelor of Vocation, applying candidate should not be beyond 45 years of age.
For B.Tech (Bio-technology):
- Applying candidates must have passed in 12th level with minimum of 55% marks secured in PCM with biology/bio-technology in each subject as well as in English.
For M.Tech (Tool Engineering):
- Applying candidates must have passed with 60% marks in B.TECH/ B.E in tool engineering/ Mechanical/ Mechanical and Automation / Production/ Production and Industrial engineering or its equivalent.
For MBA Programme:
- Candidate must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other discipline OR Must have passed the final exam of ICSI / ICWAI / ICAI.
- He/she must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
IPU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Go through the IPU CET exam pattern given below for various programmes before starting the exam preparation.
- Exam Mode and Date: IPU CET 2020 for various courses will be held in August 2020 via online mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions asked in the paper will be objective in nature.
- Number of Questions: Total of 100 questions will be there in the B.Tech paper.
- Language medium: Exam paper will be available in medium language of English.
- Time Duration: 2.5 hours will be given for B.Tech and 3 hours for other courses.
- Total Marks: Exam paper will be of total 400 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
IPU CET 2020 Syllabus
The IPU CET 2020 syllabus vary for various programmes. For UG courses, the syllabus is from 10+2 level topics and for PG courses, the syllabus is from graduation level topics. Candidates can check syllabus for various courses through online mode from the information brochure.
For B.Tech (Bio-technology) Programme:
The syllabus contain various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Botany and Zoology) of 12th level.
For MBA Programme:
The Syllabus contain various topics from – English Language & Comprehension, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Reasoning ability including data interpretation.
IPU CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Students can prepare for the exam by following the below given IPU CET preparation tips:
- Check the syllabus and pattern of the exam before preparing for the test.
- Make a proper timetable for preparation and follow it regularly.
- Divide your time equally for each section according to your course.
- Research & study complete information mentioned in the official syllabus.
- Increase your speed by practicing as much as you can.