SSC CAPF SI 2020
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration Of Exam||Paper 1 and 2 is held for 2 hours|
Finally, the wait is over as Staff Selection Commission has officially announced the important dates for the forthcoming SSC CPO Exam 2020. SSC CPO 2020 is being conducted to recruit candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector Posts.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organisation (CPO)has released the SSC CPO 2020 Notification on its official website. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility can apply for the examination. For the complete detail candidates can check below the SSC CPO 2020-21 Application Form, Exam dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card & Result:
SSC CAPF SI 2020 Updates- Dates Released
SSC CAPF 2020 Dates have been declared. The application process will be started on 17th April 2020.
SSC CAPF SI 2020 Important Dates
- SI in Delhi Police
- SI in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- SI in Border Security Force (BSF)
- SI in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- SI in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- SI in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
SSC CAPF SI 2020 Application Form
SSC CAPF SI Application Process starts on 17th April 2020. Fill all the details asked in the application form and submit the fee required. Make sure for paying the application fee via different modes such as credit card, debit card, and net banking facility. Those who belong to the categories such as ST/SC/Ex-servicemen are not required to make payment for the application fee. After filing the application form of SSC CAPF SI 2020, candidates are advised to take a final print and keep it for further use.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent is required to apply for any of the available posts in SSC CAPF SI 2020.
- The Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) (only for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
- The age requirement for appearing in the examination should be between 20 to 25 years
- If the person is from the PH category, then ensure not to apply for the examination
- The fee for application form is Rs. 100/- that need to pay in cash.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee via net banking facility or via debit card as well as a credit card.
- Make sure to deposit the amount as the application into any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST category and female are exempted from paying the fee for application
- The selection procedure is divided into three different parts which are as follows:
- 1st Step – Written Test (Paper-1) consisted of Objective Type questions
- 2nd Step – Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- 3rd Step – Written Test (Paper-2) consisted of Objective Type questions
- The examination will take place in the online mode i.e. computer-based examination
- The written examination comprises of two papers Paper I and Paper II
- Paper-1 will appear in four parts.
- Paper 1 will be having 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The duration of the Paper 1 exam will be 2 hours.
- Questions paper is also set in Hindi but only parts such as Part A, B, and C of Paper-1 exam.
- Paper-2 consisted of English Language & Comprehension of 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The duration of the Paper 2 exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking which means that 0.25 marks will be deducted in both the papers.
- Both papers Paper 1 and Paper II will appear in the Objective Type
Physical Standards Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
SSC CAPF SI 2020 Result
- SSC will announce the results for Paper I and also for PET.
- The results are available on the main website.
- SSC will also announce the result for the Medical test which will come to an end at Paper-II.
- The candidate has to enter the name as well as the roll number for accessing the results.
- April will be the appropriate month for catching results.
- Cut off are the minimum marks that aspirant attained for scoring in the examination.
- Make sure to visit the official website to know all the details of the cut off marks.
- Exam commission will publish the cut off marks.
- The marks will be published for females, males and those belonging to other categories.