SSC JE Online Application Form 2020: SSC JE Apply Online
|Recruitment Notice No||National Level Exam|
|F.No. 3/3/2019-P&P-II||Total Vacancies: 1,601 vacancies (tentative)|
|Apply Online Dates:||04 AUG to 03 SEPT 2020|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
SSC JE Online Application Form will be available on 4th August 2020. To recruit the candidates for the post of Junior Engineer in various Government departments, the Staff Selection Commission organizes the SSC JE examination every year in India. The SSC JE Exam will be comprised of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2. Candidates can get detailed information about SSC JE Online Application Form 2020 in the article below with also the exam pattern and counseling details.
SSC JE Online Application Form 2020
The Online Application link will be provided here.
Check Here: SSC CGL Application Form
SSC JE Online Application Form 2020: Important Dates
|Releasing of official notification||July 2020|
|Online Application Form will available from||4th August 2020|
|Deadline for the submission of the Application Form||3rd September 2020|
|Admit Card for Tier 1||November 2020|
|Tier 1 will be organized on||February 2021|
|Result announcement of Tier 1 Exam||March 2021|
|Admit Card for Tier 2||January 2021|
|Tier 2 will be held on||January 2021|
|The announcement of Final Result||March/April 2021|
SSC JE Online Application Form 2020 Details
- The candidates need to register them online on the website.
- Fill out the application form within the time period provided.
- Only online applications are required to be submitted on the official website.
- Only one online application is permitted to be submitted by an applicant.
- The last application will be accepted for which Part-I and Part-II registration have been completed, in case of multiple applications.
Steps to Fill SSC JE Online Application Form 2020
Part I – Registration:
- On the official website, click on the link SSC JE Application Form (link will be provided here)
- When the registration page will open, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill basic information such as name, date of birth, email ID, parents name, mobile number, category, achaar card number, communication address details.
- Column 1 to 2 of the application form contains the exam center and code.
- Fill code for seeking age relaxation in column 12.1.
- Preferences of the posts are in column 13.
- Enter minority communities in column 15 while in column 17, enter Aadhaar number.
- Candidates will have to enter educational qualification in column 18.
- Enter the subject code, postal address, permanent address and signature of the candidate is required in columns 20 to 22.
- Press “I agree” button after declaration once filled the correct information and no correction is required.
- No correction/modification shall be allowed thereafter.
- A page with Registration No. will be generated when the “I agree” button is pressed.
- Note down registration number or take a print out of the page.
- Without payment, uploading of photographs, and scanned signature the application is incomplete.
- Pay fee as told in the application fee section.
- To continue to Part II registration, supply registration number, and date of birth.
Part II – Filling up the application form
- Pay the requisite application fee and upload the scanned photograph.
- The scanned photograph should be in 8 – bit JPG format.
- The digital size of the file must be between 12 kb and 4 kb.
- The resolution of the photograph should be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Candidates then have to upload the scanned signature.
- The digital size of the file must be between 12 kb and 1 kb.
- The resolution of the signature should be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- The signature should be in JPG format.
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the application has been successfully registered.
- Retain the Registration No, an email confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee.
- Take a printout of the online application form and the copy of challan
The application fee amounts to Rs 100. Female candidates and candidates who fall in the category of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Ex-servicemen are exempted to pay the application fee.
A candidate must be a citizen of India or anyone from the following-
- Subject to Nepal
- Subject to Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee came to India before 1st January 1962 to become a permanent resident.
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Burma, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, and Vietnam to become a permanent resident of India.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts- B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years of work experience in civil engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years of work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed an Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
SSC JE 2020 Exam Pattern
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam will be completed in 2 stages- written test of 500 marks. There will be a penalty of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
- According to the examination pattern of the last year, the appearing candidates for the post of JE (Civil), JE (quantity surveying & contract) should attempt Part A (civil & structural) of paper I & II. On the other hand, appearing candidates for JE (Electrical) need to attempt Part B (Electrical) & the candidates appearing for JE (Mechanical) s=have to attempt Part C (mechanical) of Paper I & II.
For Paper I
|Paper-I Objective type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Paper-I Objective type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Paper-I Objective type||Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) Or Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) Or Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||100||2 Hours|
For Paper –II
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hours|